What are the factors that affect the operation effect of vending machines?
In recent years, vending machines have ushered in a period of "high-speed" development. The sales categories have also expanded from traditional beverages, coffee, and snacks to tickets, commemorative coins, ice cream, electronic products...the variety is overwhelming, and many people have joined the ranks of vending machine operators.
Do you know the factors that affect the operation of vending machines?
Through contact and communication with many operators, we found that there are many factors that affect the operation effect of vending machines, mainly as follows:
1. The operation of vending machines does not seek huge profits, but only seeks to be safe. The goods must be popular fast-moving consumer goods. Common snacks and beverages are okay. Because the demand for snacks and beverages is huge and stable throughout the year, there is no risk. Can have stable profit.
2. Pursue high risks and high profits, are willing to try, and can sell products that others have not done yet are relatively unpopular and less competitive, or other products with high profits. Because the single product has a large profit, it can be profitable without too high sales.This should be selected based on your own situation, not blindly.
1. The density of effective customer groups is high and the places are relatively closed, such as universities or factories, which are basically young people with very strong spending power.
2. Open places with a large flow of people, such as various stations, scenic spots, and outdoor squares. The effective customer group density is not very large, but the large flow of people can make up for the shortcomings. There are always people who have shopping needs.
1. competition must be considered in any industry, and vending machines are no exception, so if you are next to a supermarket, it is not recommended to do it. Face-to-face competition is a lose-lose option and is not advisable. Therefore, the operation of vending machines must also analyze the surrounding competition situation and fully study it.
In addition, there are a few small suggestions, I hope to help you better operate your own points.
1. Be good at using the smart backend, in addition to timely replenishment, it is necessary to regularly analyze the sales data report displayed on the vending machine backend to see which products are profitable and which single products are profitable, and adjust the quotas of each product in time to achieve profitability.
2. Do market research on a regular basis. You cannot rely on your own subjective guesses to figure out the needs or shopping experience of customers. You must take actual measurements to master the real customer needs and opinions and suggestions, so as to adjust your own operating plans.
3. For the vending machine with cash module, it is necessary to replenish or count the currency in it in time, and clean the dust regularly, so as not to affect the identification efficiency.
4. Clean regularly and clean the machine cleanly, because vending machines with too much dust can hardly arouse people's desire to shop.
5. To create a gorgeous machine appearance, you can design some eye-catching posters to wrap the fuselage so that people can notice the existence of vending machines from a distance, thereby increasing sales.
Operating a vending machine is a highly professional job. It involves a lot of content and needs to be accumulated slowly.
If you want to learn more about vending machines, you can contact us directly.