Is it worth buying a used vending machine?
Used vending machines have a low investment cost and a quick return on cost, and they have become an investment choice for many people. However, the quality of used vending machines is not guaranteed, and they are more prone to failure than new machines, which is reflected in the following aspects.
1. Screen and button windows: Each time the vending machine conducts a transaction, the screen and button windows are worn differently, and the longer the time, the more prone to failures.
2. Chassis: The chassis is exposed to the outside for a long time, it is not only easy to be hit, but also easy to be weathered, causing many defects in the shell and giving consumers a bad visual impression.
3. Refrigeration system: The life of the compressor is generally 8-10 years. If the compressor is not cleaned and protected, it will cause an increase in power consumption and poor cooling effect.
Therefore, before buying a second-hand vending machine, you should be prepared for it to fail at any time, and you need to conduct a detailed investigation, otherwise the benefits obtained will not be worth your burden. Here are the caveats.
1. Check whether the machinery and equipment are normal, including refrigeration and cargo passages (each cargo passage needs to be tested for normal rotation and transportation).
2. Understand whether the back-end system functions of the second-hand vending machine are complete, whether the operation is convenient, and whether the back-end requires service fees.
3. Get to know the manufacturer of the second-hand vending machine. If you have any after-sales questions, you can contact the manufacturer's after-sales service hotline for consultation.
4. Know the service life and warranty period of the device, if it is not used for a long time, you can still choose it. If it is used for a long time, the service life of the machine will not be very long, and the maintenance cost of the machine will be higher.
5. Also have to figure out the vending machine.
If you want to buy a new vending machine, you can contact us to learn more.
Micron Smart Vending